Better Life Day Group of companies
Online Business Manager job description
Better Life Day of companies includes jillandnikolas.com, jilldouka.com, nikolasouranos.com, Global Academy of Coaching where we offer trainings and life coaching programs.
In Global Academy of Coaching Certification, students from across the globe develop their self-confidence, clarity, influence,
and become exceptional life coaches, taught by the best professors in the world.
Global Academy of Coaching Certification is proud to be accredited by the International Coach Federation.
The Online Project Manager manages the day-to-day -business operations, and prioritises activities for the business. Our ideal candidate has great attention to detail, amazing people skills, is experienced, analytical, intellectual, energetic and a self¬-starter. This is a long¬-term work-¬from¬-home contract for the perfect fit. You need to be able to work Athens Greece time zone 8-12 am time.
Excellent English, Greek knowledge is a big plus.
We are growing to be the most prestigious Coaching Certification in the world and we are looking for a OBManager who has aspirations to grow with us.
The team consists of 12 people.
1. Operations Management¬ - keep day-¬to-¬day operations on track. Create, analyse, streamline and simplify processes.
2. Project Management -¬ make sure things happen on time, and communicate status. Utilize project management planning experience and software to manage all projects are on time and on budget.
3. People Management¬ – Recruit new hires, communicate clearly, supervise others, answer questions and provide guidance. Boost confidence to partners.
4. Metrics Management ¬- report the numbers. Create weekly and monthly metrics tracking system to use to make informed business decisions.
What you do
1. Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
2. Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
3. Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
4. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
5. Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
6. Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
7. Effectively collaborates with the owner and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the owner. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the owner has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
8. Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
9. Creates policies and procedures and follows up on them.
Personal development fascinates you and you want to become a better person yourself.
You have at least 5 years pf OBM experience.
You love numbers and understand that a business is about serving people while making profit
You are obsessed with systems, you thrive on creating processes, making them work
You have a high follow up on things.
You have worked with a project management tool, we use asana.
You have worked with a CRM and campaign database we use one page CRM and mailchimp.
• Very Detail oriented
• Works extremely well with others
• Able to manage yourself and your time effectively
• Make good decisions without tons of guidance
• Keep owner informed of status of all projects
• Manage time wisely
• High follow through
• Great communicator
• Experience managing others
• Available during Athens, Greece business hours
• Business management experience
• General marketing experience (Email marketing ideal)
• Event planning experience preferred
• Experience in health & wellness industry preferred
You have extensive knowledge of ASANA, MAILCHIMP, ONEPAGECRM
The ideal person will start off on a trial project and be evaluated once that project has been completed successfully. Compensation depends on experience. References will be required.
Please note that once we are interested into your application we will contact you.
In case we do not contact you within 2 weeks, it means we have proceeded with other candidates, kindly do not follow up.
We appreciate your application.
Please send at firstname.lastname@example.org the following
Learn more about Global Academy of Coaching https://www.globalacademyofcoaching.com
Our company culture is based on entrepreneurial approach:
We value Results.
This means that you are likely to be working independently and in a steady manner.
We get things done.
No matter what the challenge may be, we find a way to achieve our goals.
We are decisive and have fun while we work!