Are there ways to survive the pandemic frenziness?
Could this be a gate to a better and improved future?
While the pandemic is at its peak and societies struggle to cope with this new peril, it's quite likely that some of us will question our life purpose. It's the awe before the great unknown that keeps us ecstatic before the virus. And while this is partially true, since the Covid-19 virus has pushed the world as we know it to its limits, people are now called to exhibit the most responsible side of themselves.
Along with this crisis, a unique opportunity may emerge, and here are five tips that will make us turn the tables on the pessimism caused by the virus:
1) It's time to take 100% responsibility for our personal and social life. We can choose to be responsible not only for ourself but for our family, our neighbor, our community. All these only by just readjusting our little, everyday habits and adopting a healthier lifestyle.
2) Quarantine isn't isolation and wasted time. It's the perfect opportunity to spend more time with our loved ones. Now it's the time to do everything we've postponed and reconnect emotionally with our family!
3) A new age for the way we work is rising! The #workathome movement is finally acknowledging the benefits of remote working in a more environmentally efficient, and innovative way of getting things done.
4) Each time we surrender to too much information concerning the virus, we weaken ourself not only emotionally but physically as well. I urge you not to reproduce terror and spread panic. I advice you to shut down Facebook and stop chasing every new story about the pandemic. It would be better to read the headlines only once a day.
5) Let's keep our faith, because it's what will keep the fear away. Our world has gone such a crisis many times before, and yet humanity has survived. Everything is going to be okay, eventually.
By following this little advice, we'll be able to retain balance and help the people around us. I suggest we all keep a sober spirit, comply with the precautional measures, and work on which way we want to enter this new world era!
We are waiting for you at the Global Academy of Coaching because your help as a life coach will be most valuable when this whole crisis ends up (find more for GAC here https://www.globalacademyofcoaching.com)!
JILL DOUKA, MBA, PCC
#1 International Bestselling Author of Create Love, How to Create Your Life and Suddenly Now, Business Mentor Awarded by European Union and accredited by Coach Federation, Global Academy of Coaching Director
Leave a Reply.